Our traveler bag is designed to give you all the space you need on a journey of adventure! Perfect crossbody fit for that any day walk. Comfortable storage of spacious packing compartment, one inside zipper bag for small valuables and a front zipper compartment for easier access to essentials.
Our Jaspe collection shows our appreciation for the Guatemalan traditional cotton weaving technic of "Jaspe" now with wool, showing new ways to bring life to traditional techniques, with the classy and elegant combination of natural black wool, black cotton, white and gray threads interweaved within each other.
Each weave is created by the talented hands of artisans from Momostenango, a small rural area in the mountains that preserves the ancient technique of “pepenado” in a pedal loom. The leatherwork is commissioned to a workshop run by women in San Pedro Sacatepequez, where craftsmanship is essential to the high-end quality of your bag. Thank you for helping us keep this beautiful art form alive, and provide a sustainable form of income for our amazing Guatemalan artisans!
Made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool from sheep raised in the highlands, treated to ensure durability in our facilities in Guatemala City.
100% handmade in Guatemala from the spinning of the yarn to the confection of the bag.
- Dimensions: 13"Height x 10"Width x 3.5"Depth
- Hand-dyed, handwoven natural sheep wool
- Full-grain leather bottom and adjustable shoulder strap up to 60" length
- 100% cotton inside fabric
- Soft breathable mesh at shoulder strap
- 100% handmade in Guatemala
- Due to its handmade nature, variations in color and figure placement may occur