Any order(s) from Japan of this product will NOT be effective until February 2022
Our traveler bag is designed to give you all the space you need on a journey of adventure! Perfect crossbody fit for that any day walk. Comfortable storage of spacious packing compartment, one inside zipper bag for small valuables and a front zipper compartment for easier access to essentials.
Our Aire (Air) design represents windmills moved by the pure energy of air creating energy and maintaining life. The design shows a green background with white figures shaped like windmill crosses with some light blue and yellow accents.
Each weave is created by the talented hands of artisans from Momostenango, a small rural area in the mountains that preserves the ancient technique of “pepenado” in a pedal loom. The leatherwork is commissioned to a workshop run by women in San Pedro Sacatepequez, where craftsmanship is essential to the high-end quality of your bag. Thank you for helping us keep this beautiful art form alive, and provide a sustainable form of income for our amazing Guatemalan artisans!
Made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool from sheep raised in the highlands, treated to ensure durability in our facilities in Guatemala City.
100% handmade in Guatemala from the spinning of the yarn to the confection of the bag.
- Dimensions: 13" height x 10" width x 3.5" depth
- Hand-dyed, handwoven natural sheep wool
- Full-grain leather bottom and adjustable shoulder strap up to 60" length
- 100% cotton inside fabric
- Soft breathable mesh at shoulder strap
- 100% handmade in Guatemala
- Due to its handmade nature, variations in color and figure placement may occur