Messenger - Tierra: Wool & Leather 100% handmade in Guatemala
Practical and spacious, more importantly easy-going, like your life.
Our distinctive messenger bag is made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool weave treated to ensure durability.
Our Tierra (Earth) design It's inspired by the idea that the earth grows from its core to the atmosphere nurturing all life. The design shows a natural gray background with bicolor hexagons, a deep blue outline representing the atmosphere with white, yellow and light blue centers.
Each weaving is created by the talented hands of artisans from Momostenango, a small rural area in the mountains that preserves the ancient technique of “pepenado” in a pedal loom. The leatherwork is commissioned to a workshop run by women in San Pedro Sacatepequez, where craftsmanship is essential to the high-end quality of your bag. Thank you for helping us keep this beautiful art form alive, and provide a sustainable form of income for our amazing Guatemalan artisans!
Made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool from sheep raised in the highlands, treated to ensure durability in our facilities in Guatemala City.
100% handmade in Guatemala from the spinning of the yarn to the confection of the bag.
- Dimensions: 14” W x 13” H x 4.5” D
- Hand-dyed, handwoven natural sheep wool
- Full-grain leather bottom, adjustable shoulder strap up to 56" length
- 100% cotton inside fabric
- Soft breathable mesh side, close inside top and shoulder strap
- Separate inside padded laptop compartment up to 18" diagonal laptop
- A zipper close, functional storage with hidden magnetic snap closure and ventilated padding for side support.
- 100% handmade in Guatemala