Practical and spacious, more importantly easy-going, like your life.
Our distinctive messenger bag is made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool weave treated to ensure durability.
Our Agua (Water) design evokes swirls of water as the source of life. The design shows a deep blue background with white, mustard and light blue figures shaped like spirals, representing water swirls.
Each weaving is created by the talented hands of artisans from Momostenango, a small rural area in the mountains that preserves the ancient technique of “pepenado” in a pedal loom. The leatherwork is commissioned to a workshop run by women in San Pedro Sacatepequez, where craftsmanship is essential to the high-end quality of your bag. Thank you for helping us keep this beautiful art form alive, and provide a sustainable form of income for our amazing Guatemalan artisans!
Made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool from sheep raised in the highlands, treated to ensure durability in our facilities in Guatemala City.
100% handmade in Guatemala from the spinning of the yarn to the confection of the bag.
- Dimensions: 14” W x 13” H x 4.5” D
- Hand-dyed, handwoven natural sheep wool
- Full-grain leather bottom, adjustable shoulder strap up to 56" length
- 100% cotton inside fabric
- Soft breathable mesh side, close inside top and shoulder strap
- Separate inside padded laptop compartment up to 18" diagonal laptop
- A zipper close, functional storage with hidden magnetic snap closure and ventilated padding for side support.
- 100% handmade in Guatemala