Practical and spacious, more importantly easy-going, like your life.
Our distinctive messenger bag, made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool weave treated to ensure durability.
Meet Zaculeu, one of the most traditional Guatemalan designs full of history. Pure natural gray and natural white sheep wool forming Mayan pyramids and ethnic patterns with no tints or modifications to its original form.
Each weaving is created by the talented hands of artisans from Momostenango, a small rural area in the mountains that preserves the ancient technique of “pepenado” in a pedal loom. The leatherwork is commissioned to a workshop run by women in San Pedro Sacatepequez, where craftsmanship is essential to the high-end quality of your bag. Thank you for helping us keep this beautiful art form alive, and provide a sustainable form of income for our amazing Guatemalan artisans!
Made from handwoven and no dyed natural wool from gray and white sheep raised in the highlands, treated to ensure durability in our facilities in Guatemala City.
100% handmade in Guatemala from the spinning of the yarn to the confection of the bag.
- Dimensions: 14” W x 13” H x 4.5” D
- No dyes added, handwoven natural sheep wool
- Full-grain leather bottom, adjustable shoulder strap up to 56" length
- 100% cotton inside fabric
- Soft breathable mesh side, close inside top and shoulder strap
- Separate inside padded laptop compartment up to 18" diagonal laptop
- A zipper close, functional storage with hidden magnetic snap closure and ventilated padding for side support.
- 100% handmade in Guatemala