The belt bag is back with a new design! Functional and fun to wear.
You'll want to take our belt bag on every adventure ahead.
Our Tierra (Earth) design is inspired by the idea that the earth grows from its core to the atmosphere nurturing all life. The design shows a natural gray background with bicolor hexagons, a deep blue outline representing the atmosphere with white, yellow and light blue centers.
Each weaving is created by the talented hands of artisans from Momostenango, a small rural area in the mountains that preserves the ancient technique of “pepenado” in a pedal loom. The leatherwork is commissioned to a workshop run by women in San Pedro Sacatepequez, where craftsmanship is essential to the high-end quality of your bag. Thank you for helping us keep this beautiful art form alive, and provide a sustainable form of income for our amazing Guatemalan artisans!
Made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool from sheep raised in the highlands, treated to ensure durability and water grade resistance in our facilities in Guatemala City.
100% handmade in Guatemala from the spinning of the yarn to the confection of the bag.
- Dimensions: 9" Width x 6” Height x 2" Depth
- Hand-dyed, handwoven natural sheep wool
- Multi-panel, ventilated padding for breathable back support
- Full-grain leather bottom and adjustable strap up to 42.5" length
- 100% cotton inside fabric
- Interior pockets for cell phone, sunglasses, wallet, etc
- External secret pocket in the back for valuables
- Due to its handmade nature, variations in color and figure placement may occur