Belt Bag - Agua: Wool & Leather 100% handmade in Guatemala
The belt bag is back with a new design! Functional and fun to wear as a cross-body.
You'll want to take our belt bag on every adventure ahead.
Our Agua (Water) design evokes swirls of water as the source of life. The design shows a deep blue background with white, mustard, and light blue figures shaped like spirals, representing water swirls.
Each weaving is created by the talented hands of artisans from Momostenango, a small rural area in the mountains that preserves the ancient technique of “pepenado” in a pedal loom. The leatherwork is commissioned to a workshop run by women in San Pedro Sacatepequez, where craftsmanship is essential to the high-end quality of your bag. Thank you for helping us keep this beautiful art form alive, and provide a sustainable form of income for our amazing Guatemalan artisans!
Made from hand-dyed and handwoven natural wool from sheep raised in the highlands, treated to ensure durability and water resistance grade in our facilities in Guatemala City.
100% handmade in Guatemala from the spinning of the yarn to the confection of the bag.
- Dimensions: 9" Width x 6” Height x 2" Depth
- Hand-dyed, handwoven natural sheep wool
- Multi-panel, ventilated padding for breathable back support
- Full-grain leather bottom and adjustable strap up to 42.5" length
- 100% cotton inside fabric
- Interior pockets for cell phone, sunglasses, wallet, etc
- External secret pocket in the back for valuables
- Due to its handmade nature, variations in color and figure placement may occur